UEFA Champions League Early Goal Payout17 May 2023 Read More
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance
- Wager on the French Open for a chance to win even when you lose.
- If your Winner selection loses a final set tiebreaker, you’ll still be paid out as a winner.
- Earn up to $100 even when your selection loses!
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance - 22 May until 11 June
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Terms & Conditions
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance FAQs
It’s hard enough losing any kind of sports bet, but when it comes as close as a final set tiebreaker it can hurt even more. At Stake, this is nothing to worry about, though, thanks to the Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance during the French Open.
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance - 22 May until 11 June
Tennis is one of the most popular sports for betting on and The French Open is one of the most highly anticipated tournaments in the sport, so it makes sense that we’re seeing such a generous promotion released by Stake.
When you wager on Winner markets during the French Open, you still have a chance of winning your bet even if your selection technically loses, and that’s all thanks to the French Open Final Set Tiebreaker, Loser Paid Out promotion.
As long as your selection does make it as far as a final set tiebreaker, you’re guaranteed a payout of up to $100.
If you like the sound of this and want to take part, you’ll need a Stake account. Register today using promo code HUGE for the latest welcome package.
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Terms & Conditions
If you’re hoping to be paid out as a result of this promotion, you will need to have followed all of the promotional terms and conditions carefully.
The most important terms and conditions to look out for are the following:
- Only the first qualifying wager per household will be eligible.
- The minimum wager amount to qualify is $5 and the maximum bonus payout is $100.
- Cashed-out and voided bets are not eligible for a payout.
- If a player retires from the match or it is defaulted, it will not count as a resulted match and the promotion will become redundant.
- Backing both contestants will lead to disqualifications, and if Stake deems this to be intentional foul play, you could have your account suspended.
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance FAQs
What Is The Minimum Wager For The French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Promo?
$5 is the minimum wager to be placed on Winner markets to qualify for this promotion.
When Is The French Open?
The French Open tennis tournament will take place from Monday the 22nd of May until Sunday the 11th of June 2023.
Is There A Stake Promo Code & What Will It Get Me?
Using promo code HUGE when creating an account with Stake will render you eligible for our exclusive welcome bonus which includes a 200% deposit bonus of up to $1,000.