French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance
- Wager on the French Open for a chance to win even when you lose.
- If your Winner selection loses a final set tiebreaker, you’ll still be paid out as a winner.
- Earn up to $100 even when your selection loses!
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance - 22 May until 11 June
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Terms & Conditions
- French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance FAQs
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance - 22 May until 11 June
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Terms & Conditions
- Only the first qualifying wager per household will be eligible.
- The minimum wager amount to qualify is $5 and the maximum bonus payout is $100.
- Cashed-out and voided bets are not eligible for a payout.
- If a player retires from the match or it is defaulted, it will not count as a resulted match and the promotion will become redundant.
- Backing both contestants will lead to disqualifications, and if Stake deems this to be intentional foul play, you could have your account suspended.
French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance FAQs
What Is The Minimum Wager For The French Open Final Set Tiebreaker Insurance Promo?
$5 is the minimum wager to be placed on Winner markets to qualify for this promotion.
When Is The French Open?
The French Open tennis tournament will take place from Monday the 22nd of May until Sunday the 11th of June 2023.
Is There A Stake Promo Code & What Will It Get Me?
Using promo code HUGE when creating an account with Stake will render you eligible for our exclusive welcome bonus which includes a 200% deposit bonus of up to $3,000.
Win $100 ExtraIzzy x Alexa - Stake Champions Double Winnings - Up To $100 Extra03 Feb 2024 Read More
First Set PayoutVolleyball Nations League 2024 - First Set Payout03 Feb 2024 Read More
Daily Christmas DropsStake 25 Days Of Christmas20 Dec 2023 Read More
Early PayoutHardcourt Season First Set Payout17 Dec 2023 Read More
Double WinningsSt Patrick's Day NBA & NHL Primetime Parade17 Dec 2023 Read More