CS:GO IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out For Overtime Loss
- Earn up to $100 in winnings even if your selection loses during the upcoming IEM Cologne tournament.
- Bet on “Match x winner - twoway” markets and still be paid out as a winner if your selection loses in overtime.
- Wager on a great selection of CS:GO markets in the Esports section at Stake.com.
- IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out
- IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out Terms & Conditions
- IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out FAQs
IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out
IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out Terms & Conditions
- Only the first bet per household on qualifying markets will be eligible for a bonus payout.
- The minimum wager amount is $5 and the maximum bonus winnings are $100.
- Wagers must be placed before the IEM Cologne scheduled start time on Stake.
- If the team you picked loses the third and deciding map in Overtime of a Group Stage or Playoffs match, or if your team loses the fifth and deciding map in Overtime of the Grand Final, your potential winnings will be compensated.
- Backing multiple teams will lead to disqualification.
- Bonus winnings can take up to 48 hours to be credited to your betting account.
- Stake will suspend anyone thought to be abusing the promotion in any way.
IEM Cologne - Loser Paid Out FAQs
What Is The Minimum Wager In The IEM Cologne Loser Paid Out Promotion?
The Minimum Wager in the IEM Cologne Loser Paid Out promotion at Stake is $5.
When Is The IEM Cologne CS:GO Tournament?
The IEM Cologne CS:GO tournament is scheduled to take place from Friday the 4th of August until Sunday the 6th of August 2023.
Is There a Stake Promo Code & What Will It Get Me?
Using promo code HUGE during your registration with Stake will reward you with a 200% deposit bonus of up to $3,000.
Win $100 ExtraIzzy x Alexa - Stake Champions Double Winnings - Up To $100 Extra03 Feb 2024 Read More
First Set PayoutVolleyball Nations League 2024 - First Set Payout03 Feb 2024 Read More
Daily Christmas DropsStake 25 Days Of Christmas20 Dec 2023 Read More
Early PayoutHardcourt Season First Set Payout17 Dec 2023 Read More
Double WinningsSt Patrick's Day NBA & NHL Primetime Parade17 Dec 2023 Read More