MLB Season 9th Inning Payout
- Even if your selection loses, you can still win money when betting on MLB games at Stake.
- As long as your selection is in the lead at the start of the 9th inning, you can still win up to $100 if they go on to throw the game.
- Wager on a great variety of MLB markets at Stake.com.
- MLB Season 9th Inning Payout
- MLB Season 9th Inning Payout Terms & Conditions
- Stake MLB Markets
- MLB Opening Fixtures
- MLB Season 9th Inning Payout FAQs
MLB Season 9th Inning Payout
MLB Season 9th Inning Payout Terms & Conditions
- Only the first bet per match, per household that is placed on Winner markets for MLB matches will qualify for this promotion.
- Your bet must be placed at Stake before the start time that is scheduled.
- The minimum wager to be placed on relevant markets is $5 and the highest bonus amount you can receive as a result of this promotion is $100.
- Your selection must be in the lead at the beginning of the 9th Inning for this promotion to take effect in the event of an eventual loss.
- Backing both sides will result in disqualification and if Stake deem your efforts intentional, they may suspend your account.
- If your bet is voided or cashed out, you will no longer be eligible for the bonus.
- Any bonus winnings won with Stake can take up to 48 hours to reach your playing funds.
Stake MLB Markets
MLB Opening Fixtures
- Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals - 13:05
- San Francisco Giants at New York Yankees - 13:0
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox - 14:10
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs - 14:20
- Detroit Tigers at Tampa Bay Rays - 15:10
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers - 16:05
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds - 16:10
- Colorado Rockies at San Diego Padres - 16:10
- Toronto Blue Jays at St. Louis Cardinals - 16:10
- Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals - 16:10
- New York Mets at Miami Marlins - 16:10
- Chicago White Sox at Houston Astros - 17:08
- Los Angeles Angels at Oakland Athletics - 22:07
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Los Angeles Dodgers - 22:10
- Cleveland Guardians at Seattle Mariners - 22:10
MLB Season 9th Inning Payout FAQs
What Is The Minimum Wager To Qualify For The MLB Season 9th Inning Payout Promo?
To qualify for the MLB 9th Inning Payour promotion at Stake, you will need to place a minimum of $5 on Winner markets.
When Does The 2023 MLB Season Begin?
The 2023 MLB season begins after Spring Training has concluded, with the first matches taking place on Thursday the 30th of March.
Is There A Stake Promo Code & What Will It Get Me?
Use promo code HUGE when creating an account at Stake to get a 200% first deposit bonus of up to $3,000.
Win $100 ExtraIzzy x Alexa - Stake Champions Double Winnings - Up To $100 Extra03 Feb 2024 Read More
First Set PayoutVolleyball Nations League 2024 - First Set Payout03 Feb 2024 Read More
Daily Christmas DropsStake 25 Days Of Christmas20 Dec 2023 Read More
Early PayoutHardcourt Season First Set Payout17 Dec 2023 Read More
Double WinningsSt Patrick's Day NBA & NHL Primetime Parade17 Dec 2023 Read More