Stake’s Million Dollar March18 Mar 2023 Read More
NBA 9+ Lead Payout Up To $100
- Get paid out if your team leads by 9+ points at the end of the 3rd quarter
- Offer available on every NBA match this season
- Maximum payout is $100
You’d expect your team to win if they hold a 9+ lead at the end of the 3rd quarter. However, if the unthinkable happens and they go on to lose - Stake.com still pays out on your bet.
Get Paid Out Up To $100 With Stake’s NBA 9+ Lead Promo
NBA betting with Stake.com just got a little more interesting. To accompany its Double Winnings NBA Primetime promotion, customers can now enjoy the 9+ lead payout offer.
Quite simply, if you back a team to win in the match winner market and your selection is leading by 9 or more points at the end of the 3rd quarter, but loses, Stake will still pay out the bet (up to $100).
How to Participate in the 9+ Lead Payout Promotion
This promotion is only available to registered customers. If you need assistance with creating an account, check out our step-by-step registration guide.
Furthermore, new customers can claim a generous 200% up to $1,000 (or currency equivalent) on their first deposit when using our Stake promo code HUGE. With your account set up and funds added, you’re ready to play.
- Log in and open the sportsbook.
- Expand the menu (if on mobile view) and select Basketball > NBA.
- This promotion applies to all NBA matches. The bets must be pre-match on the Winner (incl. Overtime) market.
- Choose the match and the team you want to back by clicking on the odds.
- Open the bet slip and enter your bet amount. The minimum stake to qualify for this promotion is $5.
- That’s all there is to it. The payout is awarded if your pick leads by 9 or more points at the end of the third quarter and ends up losing.
Million Dollar March
Double WinningsSt Patrick's Day NBA & NHL Primetime Parade17 Mar 2023 Read More
Early PayoutHardcourt Season First Set Payout13 Mar 2023 Read More
$5K BIG WIN$5K Big Win by Non-VIP Stake Casino Player13 Mar 2023 Read More
F1 InsuranceStake's F1 Runners-Up Insurance07 Mar 2023 Read More