Stake’s Million Dollar March22 Mar 2023 Read More
UFC Split Decision Insurance
- Bet on UFC Winner markets during UFC 283 for a chance to get your money back in the event of a loss.
- If your selection loses as a result of a split decision, you can get your money returned to your balance.
- Get up to $250 back as a refund if your bet loses after a split decision result from the referees.
- UFC Split Decision Insurance
- UFC Split Decision Insurance Terms & Conditions
- UFC Split Decision Insurance FAQs
With UFC 283 approaching, you’re likely contemplating your bets. Will it help to know that Stake is offering refunds on Winner markets if they lose as a result of a split decision?
UFC Split Decision Insurance
UFC 283 is coming up, which will feature Stake’s very own Glover Teixeira taking on Jamahal Hill on home turf in Brazil.
When Glover is in action, you know there are going to be a number of promotions lined up to ensure everyone feels like they can get involved.
The latest offer is the UFC Split Decision insurance, which will see your investments protected from the unfortunate result of a split decision. If your Winner market selection loses as a result of a split decision in this round of UFC bouts, you can get up to $250 back as a refund.
To get involved, you need to have an account at Stake, so make sure you sign up today using promo code HUGE to get the latest welcome package.
UFC Split Decision Insurance Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply for every promotion that is offered by Stake.com. Here are some you need to look out for in the case of the UFC Split Decision Insurance offer:
- Refunds apply for Winner markets only, which must be placed before the scheduled match start times on Stake.com.
- Only the first qualifying wager per household will be eligible for this promotion.
- The minimum wager to be placed on Winner markets is $5 and the maximum refund that can be paid out is $250.
- Backing both sides will lead to disqualification and cashed-out or voided bets will become ineligible.
- Payments can be expected in your Stake balance within 72 hours of the end of the match.
UFC Split Decision Insurance FAQs
What Is The Minimum Wager To Qualify For Stake’s UFC Split Decision Insurance?
The minimum wager for the UFC Split Decision Insurance promotion is $5.
What Is The Most That Can Be Refunded From The UFC Split Decision Insurance?
The largest refund that can be refunded as part of this promotion is $250.
Is There A Stake Promo Code & What Will It Get Me?
New customers can input promo code HUGE during the signup procedure to get a 200% deposit bonus of up to $1,000.
Million Dollar March
Double WinningsSt Patrick's Day NBA & NHL Primetime Parade17 Mar 2023 Read More
Early PayoutHardcourt Season First Set Payout13 Mar 2023 Read More
$5K BIG WIN$5K Big Win by Non-VIP Stake Casino Player13 Mar 2023 Read More
F1 InsuranceStake's F1 Runners-Up Insurance07 Mar 2023 Read More