Win A Double Pass To The Mexican Grand Prix + $1,000 Stake Credit21 Sep 2023 Read More
How to buy Crypto on Stake.com
- Which Crypto Currencies are available?
- What if I don’t have Crypto?
- How it Works
- What’s next?
For many punters, the availability of a convenient payment method is one of the key things to consider before choosing a bookie.
Stake sets itself apart by allowing users carry out their transactions in a safe and hassle free manner through the purchase of crypto currencies.
Having seen the way digital currencies is gradually being embraced in the industry, the betting site has designed its tools to ensure a safe and stress free way through which payments can be made in to your account anytime, anywhere.
In what looks like an already saturated betting market, Stake is looking to do things differently through the provision of crypto currency transactions on its platform.
Which Crypto Currencies are available?
Stake offers a number of crypto currencies including:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Tron (TRX)
What if I don’t have Crypto?
In case you do not have crypto, as a new or existing Stake user, you have access to an easy way through which your funds can be converted into any of the following currencies accepted on the platform;
- You can buy crypto from Stake via a third party gateway called “Moonpay”.
- Simply convert your funds to any crypto of your choice that will be deposited to your Stake account.
- With just a click of a button, Moonpay allows you easily change your money into crypto through card payment.
- Visa and Mastercard are the most accepted means of making such transaction.
- Card payments via Moonpay are processed almost instantly giving you a better option than direct bank deposit which sometimes take a little longer.
- If you have an Apple Pay account, you can also use it to do your conversion on Moonpay.
How it Works
- Register or log on to your Stake account
- Complete the verification process
- Go to “Wallet Settings”
- Click “Buy Crypto”
- Choose your preferred crypto currency available
- Click “buy via Moonpay”
- A new tab will open
- Input the details required
- Follow the steps to complete the transaction
It is important to note that Moonpay provides a tool with which you can track all the transfers to make sure your transaction goes smoothly.
After buying your crypto, depositing into your Stake account is a simple and easy process. Just follow the steps below;
- Click deposit
- Go to your stake wallet
- Copy the address.
- Afterwards, transfer the amount you would like to move to stake from your wallet into the address copied and you’re good to go.
With Stake, the process through which your money can be converted into crypto is quite straightforward. So even if you do not have any of the accepted currencies, you can still credit your account with the funds needed to place a bet on the platform by buying crypto through Moonpay’s payment gateway. In addition, the brand operates a well encrypted website and ensures that your card details and transactions are totally safe.
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Boxing/MMA Events
- Casino Live Dealer Events
- Casino Promotion Events
- Casino Roulette Tournaments Events
- Casino Slots Tournaments Events
- Esports Events
- Formula 1 Events
- NFL Events
- Politics Events
- Soccer Events
- Tennis Events
- UFC Events
- Volleyball Events
Mexican Grand Prix
$100 F1 RefundsFormula 1 Runners-Up Insurance: Refunds Of Up To $10021 Sep 2023 Read More
Up To $100 ExtraNFL Double Winnings - Win Up To $100 Extra11 Sep 2023 Read More
Double WinningsDomestic Soccer Double Winnings - Up To $100 Extra29 Aug 2023 Read More
Early Goal PayoutStake X Everton Early Goal Payout29 Aug 2023 Read More