Stake.com is a top-rated crypto casino with outstanding bonuses and exciting games.
- Licensed in multiple countries
- High-quality games from leading providers
- A plethora of bonuses and promotions to suit all players
- Accepts 20 cryptocurrencies, as well as local currency deposits
- Ultra-fast payouts
Latest Stake Casino News
- Stake Casino
- How to Play at Stake.com Casino
- Bonuses and Promotions
- Customer Support
- Stake Casino - FAQ
- Curacao: Stake.com is operated by Medium Rare N.V. under Antillephone’s gaming license, which is authorized by the Government of Curacao.
- UK Gambling Commission: Customers in the UK can play at Stake.UK.com. This site is licensed and regulated by the renowned UK Gambling Commission.
- Mexico: Stake holds a special permit for its website in Mexico that was issued by the government.
- Stake.US: This social casino operates in accordance with the country’s sweepstakes laws and regulations.
- Stake Originals
- Stake Exclusives
- Table games
- Live dealers
How to Play at Stake.com Casino
- You cannot play at Stake Casino without an account. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is register using the link on this page.
- When signing up, enter the Stake.com promo code HUGE. You’ll then be able to claim the 200% welcome bonus.
- With your account created, you can make your first deposit. Click on the ‘Wallet’ button at the top of the page and select your preferred payment method.
- Once your deposit has been credited, you’re ready to play.
- Click ‘Wallet Settings’.
- Activate the ‘Display crypto in fiat’ toggle button.
- Select 1 of the 13 local currencies and click ‘Save’.
Bonuses and Promotions
- $50,000 Weekly Giveaway
- Conquer the Casino
- Stake vs Eddie $20,000 Prize Pool
- Weekly Multiplier Race
- Daily Casino Challenges
- The Level Up
- Slots Forum Challenge
- $1,000,000 per month - Drops & Wins
Stake Casino - FAQ
Who owns Stake.com Casino?
Edward (Ed) Craven and Eddie Miroslav are widely touted as the founders of Stake.com. The online casino is operated by Medium Rare N.V. - a registered company in Curacao.
Is Stake Casino legal?
Yes, it is. The operator holds multiple licenses in Curacao, the UK, and Mexico. This allows Stake to accept players from all over the world. However, there are some restricted countries.
How much is Stake Casino worth?
According to industry analysts, Stake Casino is valued at more than $1 billion. This reported figure was given in 2021, so it’s fair to assume that Stake is worth more now.
Does Stake Casino have a mobile app?
Stake Casino doesn’t have a downloadable mobile app. However, the web platform is optimized for mobiles. All you need to do is type the URL into your regular browser, log in, and you can play your favorite games.