What Documents are Accepted to Prove Source of Funds?12 Oct 2022 Read More
What Documents are Accepted for Proof of Identity?
- List of acceptable documents for proof of identity at Stake.com
- Dos and don’ts list for submitting your chosen document
Proof of identity is a requisite to fully verify your Stake.com account.
To complete your Stake registration, you must agree to the operator’s general terms and conditions. Among these terms, it states that Stake reserves the right to ask for identity verification.
Any one of the following documents can be used to verify you identity:
- Driver’s license (front and back)
- National ID card (front and back)
Stake does not accept other types of identity documents.
Kindly note these requirements when submitting photos or copies of document:
- Only original photos are accepted - no screenshots are allowed
- All photos must be high resolution and in color
- The document must be readable - no flash marks from the camera and it cannot be blurred
- The document has to be in good condition
- When taking a photo of the document, it must be on a flat surface with all corners inside the photo frame
- The ID document has to be valid for a minimum of three months
- The document should be in Latin international format
Digital documents will be rejected. Therefore, only submit photographed copies.